College of Business Administration Mission
The College of Business Administration prepares diverse students to serve business organizations and society with competence, compassion and conscience. Rooted in the Jesuit and Mercy traditions, the College champions academic excellence and good character by encouraging intellectual, spiritual, ethical and social growth.
We achieve this mission by:
- Encouraging and expecting excellence from students, faculty, and staff in all we do;
- Helping students to develop knowledge, analytical and critical thinking, and skills to compete in a dynamic global business environment;
- Teaching students self-reflection, teamwork with diverse peoples, and responsible stewardship for the common good;
- Delivering quality teaching, research, and service to our University, our profession, and our community;
- Providing quality bachelor and master degree programs.