CBA Academic Programs
The College of Business Administration offers various academic degree programs for students who wish to pursue a professional education in business and related disciplines.
All classes are held on the McNichols Campus and are available during the day, as well as in an evening and weekend format.
- 5-Year BSBA/MBA Program
- Accounting (BS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Minor in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA with a concentration in Health Care
- Joint MBA/MHSA
- Joint JD-MBA
- Business Turnaround Management Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- Ethical Leadership and Change Management Certificate
- Forensic Accounting Certificate
600 or Better on the GMAT?
If you scored 600 or better on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), you qualify for a half-tuition scholarship for the MBA program at the University of Detroit Mercy. Please contact Bonnie Naski firstname.lastname@example.org (313) 993-1203 for more information.