CBA Academic Programs
Business on YouTube
Related Links:Course Schedule
Network of MBA programs at Jesuit Colleges and Universities
Beijing International MBA Program
The College of Business Administration offers various academic degree programs for students who wish to pursue a professional education in business and related disciplines.
All classes are held on the McNichols Campus and are available during the day, as well as in an evening and weekend format.
- 5-Year BSBA/MBA Program
- Accounting (BS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Minor in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA with a concentration in Health Care
- Joint MBA/MHSA
- Joint JD-MBA
- Joint MBA/MSCIS
- Business Turnaround Management Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- Ethical Leadership and Change Management Certificate
- Forensic Accounting Certificate
600 or Better on the GMAT?
If you scored 600 or better on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), you qualify for a half-tuition scholarship for the MBA program at the University of Detroit Mercy. Please contact Carrol Parris firstname.lastname@example.org (313) 993-1203 for more information.