CBA Academic Programs
Business on YouTube
Related Links:Course Schedule
Network of MBA programs at Jesuit Colleges and Universities
The College of Business Administration offers various academic degree programs for students who wish to pursue a professional education in business and related disciplines.
All classes are held on the McNichols Campus and are available during the day, as well as in an evening and weekend format.
- 5-Year BSBA/MBA Program
- Accounting (BS)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Business Law
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA with Graduate Certificate in Health Services Administration Management
- Joint MBA/MHSA
- Joint JD-MBA
- Joint MBA/MSCIS
- Business Fundamentals Certificate
- Business Turnaround Management Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- Ethical Leadership and Change Management Certificate
- Forensic Accounting Certificate
Applicants to the College of Business Administration who score 30 or higher on the ACT, have a high school GPA of 3.5 or higher, and demonstrate significant community service or leadership are eligible for our renewable Commerce Scholarship, worth $25,000 per year. Commerce Scholarship recipients are also eligible for our 5-year BS/MBa program. A resume is required and an on-campus interview is strongly recommended.
If you scored 600 or better on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), you qualify for a half-tuition scholarship for the MBA program at the University of Detroit Mercy. Please contact Carrol Parris email@example.com (313) 993-1203 for more information.