What is an MBA with a Health Services Administration concentration?
- A Master Level Business Degree
- Focused on providing the business knowledge and skills required to operate a health care business in an increasingly complex environment
- With A Focused Curriculum
- Core course work that emphasizes cutting-edge information, analytical methods, case studies, and interpretive skills
- Concentration classes that provide in-depth study of critical health care topics and emerging issues
- A Capstone course which focuses on strategic management and provides the opportunity to formulate policy and practice strategic decision-making.
- And Balanced Instruction
- A combination of fully tenured professors and adjunct faculty experienced in the practice of healthcare law, policy, finance, operations, marketing etc.