Graduate Certificate in Forensic Accounting
Experts in ethics
The smartest way to up your game in accounting? With a graduate certificate in forensic accounting from UDM. Qualify for the CPA. Or launch a career as a compliance officer or fraud examiner. UDM brings an ethical framework to everything we teach—which is why this is the best possible place to study a subject that focuses on ethical and unethical practices.
- Teaches you fraud detection, auditing, financial and accounting rules, and the use and misuse of information technology. Browse our courses
- Prepares you for the CPA. Add to your bachelor’s degree (126 hours) to attain the 150 hours needed for the CPA. This 8-course, 24-credit hour program will fill the gap.
- Works with your schedule. All classes are on evenings or weekends. Take advantage of the flexibility to fit this special certification into your life.
- Offers a tuition discount of up to 50 percent, if you scored over 600 on your GMAT. Contact Carrol Parris (email@example.com or 313-993-1203) for more information.
- Allows full-time or part-time attendance. Full-time status usually involves a course load of 9 or more credit hours. Part-time student status usually entails a 1-8 credit hour load.
Come to UDM to join the experts in the rising field of forensic accounting.