- Eligible students must be seniors in high school planning to enroll at UDM for th enext Fall semester.
- We encourage recommendations for students interested in pursuing business, marketing/advertising, entrepreneurship, or other business professions.
- Apply online for admission to UDM (http://www.udmercy.edu/apply). The application fee will be waived.
- Students must be regularly accepted for admission.
- An America's Marketing High School teacher must submit a completed AMHS Scholarship Recommendation Form (.pdf) by March 1st of each year. Forms can be faxed to University of Detroit Mercy, Office of Admissions at (313) 993-3326 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AMHS Scholarship is renewable for four years (five years for qualified accelerated programs) as long as the following criteria are met:
- Students must remain in good academic standing according to the University's Scholarship renewal policy.
- Maintain full-time enrollment.